Tuscan Leather is regarded as one of the world’s most masculine scents. With dominant notes of rich leather, suede and rustic wood, it’s aromatic, no-nonsense, and ideal for either daytime or evening-wear.
If you love this scent but can’t stretch to the price-tag, you’ll like our version, which is inspired by the original. Here are some more details.
Tuscan Leather fragrance – a profile
Tuscan Leather cologne is the epitome of bold, brazen machismo. It features:
- Top notes of saffron, thyme and raspberry
- Central notes of olibanum and jasmine
- Base notes of leather, suede, amber and wood
What makes our version of Tuscan Leather 100ml a special fragrance?
- The dominating scent of leather and suede. This perfume captures the warmth and richness of these materials; which bring to mind smoky after-hours bars or intimate evenings with your partner. In short, they’re evocative, sensual aromas.
- The unusual top notes. Normally, colognes lead with delicate or citrussy flavours. This one chooses to go in an entirely different direction. Saffron is an exotic scent that’s distinctly Middle-Eastern, and thyme is reminiscent of Mediterranean evenings with its earthy aroma.
- The balance of jasmine. Jasmine is excellent at bringing contrasting scents together. It provides a freshness and delicacy that bridges the spices and the leather perfectly.
Who would wear Tuscan Leather perfume?
It’s a ‘statement’ cologne, which is important to keep in mind. If you prefer your aftershaves to be subtle, this probably isn’t the best choice for you.
We’d say that it’s suitable for the following situations:
- In the workplace. It’s a strong, uncompromising fragrance, which is ideal when you want to emphasise your authority and assertiveness.
- Out on the town. If you’re planning on a night out with friends, this scent will certainly get you noticed. We’d describe it as a bit of a ‘sexual magnet’ too, which is great if you’re single and want to generate some admiring glances.
- Social situations. It’s an instantly recognisable scent, which ensures you’ll stand out, even in large social gatherings. We’d even go as far as to say it’s special enough for your wedding day – it really is high-impact!
- Casual wear. The leather and suede ensure that this can also be worn casually too; for example, to a barbeque at a friend’s house, or for a stroll along the beach with your partner.
Tuscan Leather cologne – the experience
So, what’s it like to wear this fragrance? Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect to experience when you apply it.
Initially, you’ll notice the unusual punch of saffron and thyme – two ingredients that aren’t usually combined. It’s a spicy, earthy blend, which is very rugged and masculine. The hint of raspberry adds just the right level of sweetness.
Give it a while to settle, then have another sniff. This time, you’ll notice that the saffron and thyme have calmed, letting the delicate floral note of jasmine shine through. You’ll also be able to identify the first hints of leather and wood.
As the hours pass, the scent shifts. If you smell it again later in the day, you’ll now be aware of the warm, deep notes of suede and leather, which have become the dominant flavours. They’re enhanced by subtle wood and amber.
If you haven’t smelt this cologne before, we recommend ordering a Tuscan Leather sample. It comes in a convenient 5ml bottle and gives you the perfect opportunity to road test the fragrance a few times, in a variety of different situations.
What do people say about Tuscan Leather eau de parfum?
We get a lot of feedback about this scent. In fact, it’s one of our bestsellers, which isn’t surprising.
When leaving a Tuscan Leather review, many people focus on the following aspects:
- Longevity. A sign of a good quality eau de parfum is how long it lasts. Several customers highlight the fact that our version of Tuscan Leather is still detectable several hours after the initial application.
- ‘Macho’ scent. Lots of wearers like the fact that this fragrance is unashamedly ‘macho’. They also comment that their partners have a lot of fondness for it too!
- Its shifting personality. Some of the reviews state that the fragrance transitions as the day goes on; becoming deeper and richer as the hours pass.
If you’re wondering if this fragrance is right for you, it’s important to take into account that it’s designed to be bold and different. There’s nothing of the ‘shrinking violet’ about this scent – it’s all about getting noticed!
It’s also subtly sensual, so if you’re looking to appeal to your partner, this is a good choice. If you think you’ll only wear it on special occasions, we recommend going for the Tuscan Leather 50ml, which is the smaller bottle size.
It’s no surprise that this version of the iconic fragrance is one of our bestsellers. The refreshingly unusual ingredients create a cologne that’s instantly identifiable, making it a good option for a signature scent.
To find out more about it, visit the Copycat Fragrances website. We’ve also got a wide range of other perfumes and aftershaves; all of which pay homage to the world’s best-loved designer scents. And, if you’re not sure which to select, we also have some ‘tester packs’, featuring five of our most popular eau de parfums.
Disclaimer: all products mentioned above, along with their labelling, are a guide and should not be confused with the actual fragrance brand. Any name trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective designers or makers. Please note, these perfumes and candles are not to be confused with the originals, and we have no affiliation with any companies mentioned. Our interpretations of the fragrances and candles were created through chemical analysis and personal development, and their description is solely to give the customer an idea of the nature of the scent. It is not designed to mislead or confuse the customer in any way, and does not infringe on the manufacturer's or designer's name or trademark.