It’s good to have a fragrance that oozes class, whilst remaining modern and forward-thinking. Aventus for her is a perfect example. It uses some of the world’s most exclusive ingredients, combined with some surprising complementary flavours.
As one of the world’s best-loved eau de parfums, it does come at a price. Our version is a great way to capture the essence of the original, without breaking the bank. Here’s more information.
Aventus Women – our homage
- Top notes of apple, lemon, pink pepper and bergamot
- Central notes of sandalwood, rose and musk
- Base notes of peach, amber, ylang ylang and lilac
We’d call our version of this perfume a fruity fragrance. It features dominant notes of sweet fruits such as apple and peach, combined with sharper, more citrussy aromas. However, there are other ingredients at play here, which give this fragrance a real edge.
- The ‘bite’ of pepper’. The addition of pepper in this scent is an inspired move. It adds just a hint of spice, which balances out the sweetness of the fruit. This gives it a more urban edge.
- The warmth of sandalwood and musk. These exotic ingredients serve to soften and deepen the fragrance. Their addition transforms it into a wonderful day-to-night perfume.
- The delicacy of ylang ylang and lilac. Both these ingredients are known for being delicate and subtle. They ensure that there’s nothing brash or over-the-top about this scent.
This is a great option for women who prefer fresh, fruity perfumes, rather than anything too dense and cloying. The presence of bergamot orange adds zest and vibrancy – it’s a key ingredient for forward-thinking, 21st century eau de parfums.
The Aventus women scent is also defined by rose; a versatile aroma that can either be sweet and romantic, or musky and sensual. Combined with the fruitiness of bergamot and apple, it becomes opulent and rich, and definitely adds to the overall exclusivity of the fragrance.
Aventus for her – when to wear it?
Our version of Aventus perfume for her is a flexible, adaptable scent. This means it can be worn at virtually any occasion, including:
- At work. It’s got the right level of sophistication, without being too ‘over-the-top’ or intense.
- Out with friends. It’s great for social situations, thanks to its strong, lively aroma.
- On a date. The notes of fruit, rose, sandalwood and amber will definitely intrigue your partner.
- For a special occasion. There’s an element of decadence to this perfume, which makes it an excellent choice for a special day.
We get a lot of feedback about all our fragrances, and this Aventus for her-inspired scent is no different. Most people tend to comment on:
- Its distinctive smell. It’s a welcome change to have a female eau de parfum that isn’t dominated by flowers. This gives it a real ‘on-trend’ feel.
- Its longevity. The flavour of this perfume shifts throughout the day. At first, it’s very citrus-dominant. Then, as the hours go on, the subtle warmth of amber and sandalwood break through, accompanied by the delicacy of lilac and ylang ylang.
- Its similarity to the original. It really encapsulates the essence of the Aventus fragrance.
If you’d like to leave an Aventus for her review (of our version), then we’d love to hear your thoughts.
This perfume is ideal if you’re treating yourself, or if you’d like to buy it as a gift for a loved one. We also have a range of other fragrances; all inspired by some of the world’s most iconic brands. Simply browse our website to find out more.
Disclaimer: all products mentioned above, along with their labelling, are a guide and should not be confused with the actual fragrance brand. Any name trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective designers or makers. Please note, these perfumes and candles are not to be confused with the originals, and we have no affiliation with any companies mentioned. Our interpretations of the fragrances and candles were created through chemical analysis and personal development, and their description is solely to give the customer an idea of the nature of the scent. It is not designed to mislead or confuse the customer in any way, and does not infringe on the manufacturer's or designer's name or trademark.