Everyone wants to smell like a million dollars. One Million is a truly luxurious, high-end scent that’s ideal for men who want to create impact. With a strong, spicy, masculine aroma, it’s a stand-out fragrance that’s suitable for a wide range of occasions.
If you want your signature scent to be expensive and exclusive (minus the price tag), then our version of this premium cologne is for you. Here’s some more information about it.
One Million men’s perfume – the lowdown
- Top notes of grapefruit, mint and mandarin
- Central notes of rose, cinnamon and spice
- Base notes of wood, amber, leather and patchouli
What makes One Million perfume for him special?
- The sharp tang of citrus and mint. Those top notes are designed to get people talking. Grapefruit is an unusual ingredient in perfume-making as it’s so tart and tangy; but here, it’s offset by the freshness of mint and the sweetness of mandarin.
- The warmth of cinnamon. Again, cinnamon doesn’t tend to get used much in men’s fragrances. It adds real depth and potency, with complementary spices to bring it to the foreground.
- The opulence of rose. Don’t make the mistake of believing that rose is for feminine scents only. Here, the rose adds a heady dose of refinement and allure.
- The timelessness of wood and leather. Wood and leather work wonderfully in tandem, creating a fragrance that’s masculine, rugged and powerful.
One Million perfume – what’s it like to wear?
You may want to test out One Million perfume – price, however, can be an issue if you haven’t smelt it before. A sample bottle is a good option; in a 5ml bottle, it gives you the chance to road-test it a few times before committing to the One Million perfume 100ml bottle.
Here’s a breakdown of what it’s like to wear.
On the first spray, you’ll notice a strong scent of grapefruit, with a punch of fresh, invigorating mint. The mandarin is also evident, providing a note of sweetness and tartness.
Give it a little while to settle, then have another sniff. This time, you’ll pick up on those central notes – the warmth of cinnamon and other spices, and the musky sensuality of rose. This is what makes One Million perfume so special, in our opinion.
Finally, after an hour or so, the base notes come into their own. Now, you’ll be reminded of a gentleman’s club or after-hours bar; with those luxurious scents of leather and wood. The amber and patchouli soften and round off the whole aroma.
One Million perfume – UK ‘inspired by’ version
Our version of One Million perfume captures the machismo and power of the original, at a reduced price. The One Million perfume price at our store means you can extend your fragrance collection even further – and save this eau de parfum for special occasions or major events.
It’s one of our bestselling colognes, with the average One Million perfume review highlighting its impressive longevity and similarity to the original. The feedback usually highlights the following:
- The long-lasting nature of the scent. Some users have even reported being about to detect the fragrance several hours after the initial application.
- The match to the original. Lots of people love the fact that it’s similar to the original; hardly surprising given that 90% of the ingredients are the same!
- Sophistication and sensuality. Several wearers describe this as an ‘evening’ scent, and one that they favour for wearing on dates or when out on the town with friends.
One Million Perfume for him… is it for you?
One Million perfume is strong, unflinching and distinctive, which makes it a great choice for those who like to create impact. Although it’s mostly an evening scent, it equally suits workplace environments, particularly if you want to create authority and gravitas.
In our perfume shop, One Million is purchased by men from all walks of life. Although it is bold and powerful, it’s flexible enough to appeal to many different men of different ages. If you’re looking for a special scent for a big event (for example, a wedding or an anniversary) then this makes an excellent choice.
Want to find out more about this iconic eau de parfum? If so, visit Copycat Fragrances’ website. While you’re there, you can also browse through our huge selection of men’s and women’s scents; all of which are inspired by the world’s most famous designer fragrances.
Disclaimer: all products mentioned above, along with their labelling, are a guide and should not be confused with the actual fragrance brand. Any name trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective designers or makers. Please note, these perfumes and candles are not to be confused with the originals, and we have no affiliation with any companies mentioned. Our interpretations of the fragrances and candles were created through chemical analysis and personal development, and their description is solely to give the customer an idea of the nature of the scent. It is not designed to mislead or confuse the customer in any way, and does not infringe on the manufacturer's or designer's name or trademark.