The internet is awash with perfume shop offers. From seemingly enormous discounts to generous bulk-purchase deals, it’s difficult to know which to choose from. However, tread carefully. Not all discounts are created equal, and sometimes, the best perfume offers aren’t the ones you’d initially guess.
Here’s more information, some handy tips on how to spot a genuine bargain, and some details about our great cost-effective fragrances.
Perfume shop offers – understanding the retailer
Perfume sellers have one job to do, and that’s to encourage you to spend your money. Now that’s fair enough, that’s just business. But what’s not fair is if you don’t receive a great deal for your money.
When you’re browsing for men’s or ladies perfume offers, ask yourself the following:
- Is this a real bargain? Was the price really as high before the discount? Check on other sites if you’re not sure.
- Is this perfume still relevant? Or are they just trying to get rid of old stock?
- Is it what you really want? This is by far the most important thing to keep in mind. The shop might have seemingly the best perfume offers in the country, but if it’s not something you actually want, it’s a false economy.
The best perfume offers are all year round…
Copycat Fragrances adopt a rather different approach. Rather than having frequent sales all year round, we keep our prices the same low price at all times (with occasional exclusive discounts, particularly for those that subscribe to our blog).
If you’re unfamiliar with our ethos – we’ve developed a wide range of designer-inspired fragrances, which essentially smell almost identical to the originals. Except (and here’s the good part), rather than paying hundreds, you’ll find perfume offers for around a third to a quarter of the original retail price. That’s a major saving, especially considering most of the ingredients are identical!
Without further ado, here’s just a taste of some of the best perfume offers we have on our site:
- Aventus for Her. This is undoubtedly one of our bestselling ‘inspired by’ female fragrances, and to date, it’s only had 5* reviews! It matches the original closely, with notes of Calabrian bergamot, sandalwood and rich amber. You can get a 50ml bottle for just £24.95.
- Baccarat Rouge 540. Our version of the ultra-opulent Baccarat Rouge is another big hit with customers. It’s a very exclusive scent, with notes of saffron, salty ambergris, jasmine and sandalwood; which makes it ideal for wearing in the evening. Like Aventus for Her, it costs just £24.95.
- Velvet Rose & Oud. The original of this perfume is famous for its simplicity and potency. Ours replicates that; with just two dominant ingredients – damask rose and exotic oud oil. It’s also enhanced by sweet praline and bitter clove. You can find out more about it here.
The best men’s perfume offers
If you’re looking for some great men’s perfume offers, these are the ones you need to know about:
- Tuscan Leather. Basically, this is one of the most masculine scents going, which is probably why it’s so popular. Our version, like the famous original, features strong notes of warm leather, with a hint of raspberry and jasmine to add complexity and sweetness. At £29.95, it’s a fraction of the cost of the designer version.
- F*cking Fabulous. Risque wording aside, this fragrance really does deliver on its name. Our version captures the unique appeal of the designer scent, with notes of almond bitter oil, clary sage, tonka resin and cashmeran. It’s rich, indolent, and ideal for a night out on the town.
- Costa Azzurra. This homage to Costa Azzurra is one of our newest editions, and already it’s flying off the shelves. Like the original, it features the scent of seaweed and driftwood (which makes it instantly recognisable) and the complex notes of myrtle and juniper. It’s priced at just £29.95, which makes it a real steal.
So, if you’re looking for the best men’s perfume offers, make sure you choose:
- A fragrance that you actually wanted in the first place, without being wooed by any special discounts.
- A scent that you’ve tested before, and that you know matches your specific requirements.
- A high-quality fragrance that offers good longevity – be careful, as some ‘budget friendly’ options are filled with chemicals and don’t last long.
- A trustworthy perfume shop, with a solid reputation and lots of good feedback.
We might not have perfume shop offers like 75% off, or buy one, get three free – but that’s because we see them for what they are… obvious sales tricks. We’d rather offer continuous good value, all year round, without compromise.
If you’d like to test out our range, all our fragrances come in sample sizes, which enable you to trial them before committing to a full-sized bottle.
Disclaimer: all products mentioned above, along with their labelling, are a guide and should not be confused with the actual fragrance brand. Any name trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective designers or makers. Please note, these perfumes and candles are not to be confused with the originals, and we have no affiliation with any companies mentioned. Our interpretations of the fragrances and candles were created through chemical analysis and personal development, and their description is solely to give the customer an idea of the nature of the scent. It is not designed to mislead or confuse the customer in any way, and does not infringe on the manufacturer's or designer's name or trademark.