Dark, mysterious and intense – those words sum up the personality of Bleu. Its unusual combination of ingredients establishes it as a very ‘different’ kind of cologne – ideal for men that like to make an impression.
The original eau de parfum comes with a price-tag. Our copycat version, which captures much of Bleu’s unique personality, is a great alternative.
Bleu fragrance – what to expect?
- Top notes of lemon, grapefruit, pink pepper and mint
- Central notes of ginger, nutmeg and jasmine
- Base notes of sandalwood, vetiver, labdanum, cedarwood, patchouli and incense
Our version of Bleu eau de parfum is an enigmatic fragrance. This allure is created by the inclusion of so many unusual and distinctive ingredients, such as:
- Ginger and nutmeg. In combination, ginger and nutmeg add warmth and spice.
- Lemon and grapefruit. The two most identifiable citrus fruits are used as key top notes, bringing a tart freshness to the initial scent.
- Sandalwood and cedarwood. The combination of these two aromatic woods creates depth and intensity.
- Incense. Many people say they can detect a hint of incense in Bleu for men; which adds a hint of mysticism.
- Pink pepper and mint. These two flavours in tandem are used to add a sensual ‘bite’.
With Bleu perfume, men notice a distinct shift in scent as the hours pass by. Initially, the fragrance is dominated by the strong citrus flavours, not to mention the piquancy of the pepper and mint. After this settles, the gentle heat of the ginger comes to the foreground, along with the delicate scent of jasmine to provide balance. After a few more hours, the cedar and sandalwood become more prominent, resulting in a heady, evocative fragrance.
Who is Bleu perfume for?
Our homage to Bleu perfume is perfect for men who want to create a bit of mystery. It’s an endlessly interesting fragrance, and the best thing about it is that it keeps people guessing. Due to its complexity and depth, we’d recommend keeping it for after-hours use. It’s ideal for the following situations:
- On a date. If you’re taking your partner to a restaurant, or enjoying an after-hours drink with a loved one, this is the ideal accompaniment.
- At a special event. It’s well-suited to special occasions, such as birthday parties, work gatherings and weddings. Best of all, it will definitely get the other guests talking.
- When you need to command attention. Although not really a ‘day-to-day’ fragrance, it’s a good option if you’re conducting a presentation or holding an important meeting.
If you’re looking for something alluring, distinctive and sultry, this is a great option to choose. Bleu is a popular fragrance, and it’s an excellent addition to any cologne collection. Alternatively, if you’re looking for something different, visit the Copycat Fragrances website. We’ve got a wide range of eau de parfums; all inspired by some of the world’s most iconic scents.
Disclaimer: all products mentioned above, along with their labelling, are a guide and should not be confused with the actual fragrance brand. Any name trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective designers or makers. Please note, these perfumes and candles are not to be confused with the originals, and we have no affiliation with any companies mentioned. Our interpretations of the fragrances and candles were created through chemical analysis and personal development, and their description is solely to give the customer an idea of the nature of the scent. It is not designed to mislead or confuse the customer in any way, and does not infringe on the manufacturer's or designer's name or trademark.